Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing (Service, Distriubution, etc.)
- Established companies that have viable business operations in any sector.
- Revenues should be in excess of $30 million and have positive EBITDA
- Total capital (debt or equity) required should be between $10 million – $150 million.
- Pharmaceutical drug companies should have completed at least Phase 1 of their trials.
- Medical device companies should have proven technologies and at least $5 million of sales.
CleanTech and HiTech
- CleanTech and HiTech should have proven technologies and have at least $5 million of sales or some form of validating transaction.
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production debt transactions.
- ZED will NOT consider start-up companies.
Click here to download ZED Financial Partners’ Financing Criteria